Translate

Friday 12 December 2014

My Story For Dabur Red Toothpaste Dare


It's time for the Dabur #TheRedDare .I am a girl who is always ready to take up challenges as I want to prove that girls are not weak ,they are as strong as boys!!!

When i was going to perform this challenge my hubby said "go and just sit on the sofa and watch your "Saas Bahu" serials you don't have power to do this dare :D" and that made me really nervous .It was so exhausting and made me exceedingly self conscious,heart thumping moment when decide to take up the dare.

I did some introspection that was i  reluctant to do so?
Was i too hesitant to actually do it?
Can i do my bit to spread the awareness about oral health?

There was anxiety give my best and do the video in a public place. we can all relate to that feeling of shyness at some point in our lives. Socially,we tend to have the misconception that only introverts experience shyness, but that is not true. Shyness has more to do with being uncomfortable with one’s self, being conscious, especially around other people.



My self motivation & care about health pushed me to go  to the garden and do the Dabur #TheRedDare Challenge in front of so many people in a public area. People were looking at me with a different outlook as i was brushing my teeth in public . Few people were laughing at me ,later one of them walked up to me and asked "What and Why you are doing this in the park?" i said, I am doing it to create awareness about the oral health as many of the disease are reason of unawareness about the oral health. I explained them how Dabur red toothpaste can help in having healthy teeth.



Dabur Red Toothpaste is pressed with the force of 13 dynamic Ayurvedic fixings like Laung, Pudina, Tomar and many more that keep all your dental issues away. It is the first-ever toothpaste which keeps all your dental issues away, subsequently giving you solid teeth. 

Clove Oil: Helps in battling germs and cure gingivitis

Pudina Satwa: Helps counteract Bad breath and Toothache

Tomar Beej: Helps counteract Dental ailments

Sunthi (Ginger): Helps counteract Toothache

Its unrivaled detailing that has been experimentally accepted has made Dabur Red Toothpaste the preferred tooth paste to great many Indians. I've been using Dabur Red Toothpaste for over a year and I have really enjoyed it a lot and also has kept my teeth healthy.

With this dispatch, Dabur Red Toothpaste has turned into the first Indian organization to give buyers the decision of a complete scope of herbal toothpastes, to deal with their day by day oral well-being needs and location particular oral issues.

Dabur Red Toothpaste, in high level of its popularity, is a fairly good product. Its gel formula is very good at eliminating bad breath and its cleaning ability is the best to keep dental problems away. It is good for reduction in plaque and gingivitis, however, it keeps teeth strong too.  It is a very special toothpaste that does taste good and cleans well. There are many other reasons beside these to consider Dabur Red for your family’s overall oral care. I will  recommend all of you a interesting #TheRedDare challenge .

After all, Peoples came in my support they promised me that they are with me and they will start protecting their teeth and they accept the Dabur #TheRedDare.

Dabur Dental Care Here's my Dabur #TheRedDare   Challenge & nominate Rohit Satish Kamlesh Divya Mehak Sarath Ashok 7 Folks to take up this challenge !!!

To take up the #TheRedDare "Dabur Red Toothpaste" Challenge, pick the phone & WhatsApp your address to +91 9910818814.


 What are u thinking? join this!


3 comments:

  1. Really like d way of expressing your thoughts for healthy teeth and oral health :) I accept your challenge for Dabur #TheRedDare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really inspired story for healthy teeth,i accept your challenge for Dabur #TheRedDare

    ReplyDelete